Stop Children Working!

 Book Review:


     I read "Stop Children Working!". In this book, a man stated the children' rights or bad working situation. I felt that we should think about that and if there is a place that children work early morning to night, we should make the city punish. It's not so easy but we must fight for them.


When can working children see their families? Never! (p. 16)

Not only they have to work, but also they can't spend much time with their family because they work so long time. This phrase made me sad.


When they reach seventeen or eighteen years old, many employers will not pay them proper wages, so they lose their jobs. (p. 18) 

I had thought if the child became adult, they can live more easily. However like this, nevertheless they became seventeen or eighteen years old they will be poverty.


Think of these poor children and join me in my campaign to speak out against the people who hurt them. (p. 25)

This is just a book, so I think there is no campaign, but to speak like him is important. If we state our opinion, the rule or situation may change.

 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

Slam Dunk for Mark

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'