'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'

 Book Review:


     Today I finished reading a book of 'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?' This was little long and high level for me, so there are some points that I couldn't understand. However the story was interesting.

    There was a teacher who wants his class to have ambition, and to do great things in life. Therefore he enters them for a sporting competition against the rich students of Greycoats School. The team that he has chosen for the competition think the teacher has gone crazy. 'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?' says little boy who is called Hoomey, his eyes round with horror. 'We'll never beat Greycoats,'  the others cry. 'Never in a million years!'

     However you don't know what you can do until you try...


     If you know the result of the competition, I recommend to read this book. As for me the result made me surprising because I couldn't guess the troubles.


About this book

OBW3

YL  3.2

Pages  57

Words count  10296


Thank you

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD