Little Lord Fauntleroy

 Book Review:


     I read "Little Lord Fauntleroy". This book had 7,250 words and little long, but interesting for me.


Cedric Errol is now Lord Fauntleroy and the next heir. (p. 4)

Suddenly a woman's son became Lord Fauntleroy. This made me surprising. 


'Oh, look! He's just like his father, with the same hair, the same eyes. The dear little boy!' (p. 18)

His (Cedric's) father died before, but he was so kind person. People graded because Cedric's appearance was similar to his father. However I felt they had worrying to much about the looking.


The Earl took her hand. (p. 42)

Her means Cedric's mother. Cedric loves her. At first the earl don't like her because she was American, but at last they could be a friend. I felt it was thanks of Cedric. He can talking with fun to everyone. 


I thought I also like to be Cedric because I'm shy and I can't speak to everyone as the same. I was grad because Cedric's mother and the Earl made a good relationship.




Little Lord Fauntleroy=小公子 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

Slam Dunk for Mark

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'