Does Cheese Come from Cows?

 Book Review:


Today I read "Does Cheese Come from Cows?". There are some quizzes like this title. Of course the answer was "true".


"It is so cold inside the Earth that everything is frozen." (p. 5)

This is the second question. The answer is false and the inside is so hot, but I wondered how become this world if the inside is cold.  


"Lions are sometimes called 'big cats'." (p. 10)

I didn't know the name, so this part was interesting for me. If I couldn't know the name, I might make a mistake. 


"The first television was made out of a biscuit tin." (p. 13)


This is one of the questions. I thought it's fault, but actually it was true. I learned the inventor of the television is John Logie Baird and he used cardboard and knitting needles and so on.


     This book has a lot of cute pictures and interesting to read, but I felt this is good for a child.


Thank you.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

Slam Dunk for Mark

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'