A Ghost in Love

 Book review:


     Today I finished reading a book of "A Ghost in Love". This book has plural short stories. My favorite one is the first story "One Ghost for the Day, One Ghost for the Night". 


Or you are going to do this again and again and again and - (p. 3)

"This" means  an action that getting a book and throw it many times. In this story, a ghost could operate other real people. I felt how strong the ghost is.


In our house he talks to people and there is nobody there. (p. 9)

A man who is called Richard can see the ghost, but his wife couldn't see, so she was thinking his husband became ill. If I was her, I would say like her. However I felt Richard was poor, because he can't proof about the ghost.


Richard and Heston laugh. (p. 13)

Heston is the name of the ghost. They could put a bad man into prison. Actually Heston became a ghost because of him. The bad man stole Heston's son's money. I was grad they could reveal the stealing.


I quoted three phrases from the first story, but there are other interesting parts in second or third stories. This book was little long but not so difficult.


Thank you.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

Slam Dunk for Mark

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'