The Piano Man

 Book Review:


     Today I finished reading "The Piano Man". There are some points that I can't predict, so to continue reading this book was interesting for me. Now I'll quote three phrases.

The first one is: 

The man closed his eyes and turned his face to the wall. (p. 9)

He (The man) said nothing in the first half part. I have thought he can't understand and speak English.

The second one is:

He stopped playing, and stared at the girl by the door. (p. 34)

May be he was confused because he hit his head before, but the girl is the woman he wanted to see. I was grad when they could meet.

The last one is:

Suddenly, the room was full of music. (p. 42) 

This is the last sentence of this book. The man can play the piano well so he was called "The Piano Man" and the girl sings well because she is singer. Lastly he played the piano and she sang. The situation seems so warm and happy.

They are both hit their head and injured but lastly they could meet and love each other. I hope they can stay at Italy (The girl's house) and spend beautiful time.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'