DR JEKYLL AND MR HYDE

 Book Review:


     This week I read "DR JEKYLL AND MR HYDE". This book has about 1,200 words, so to read this was little hard for me. Now let me introduce three quotes.

The first one is: 

'Have you ever noticed that place?' (p. 2, l. 17)

"That place" means one building. It's a kind of important places in this book.  Enfield who is a man started talking about strange story about the building.

The second one is: 

His whole body shook and jumped and he almost fell. (p. 54, l. 2)

A man's body became like this and lastly his apparent changed to other person completely. I thought this magic is like a story of Alice.

The last one is: 

One moment I was a famous and popular doctor, the next I was a violent criminal who was wanted for murder. (p. 64, l. 27) 

This scene shows how horrible the medicine is. Without the medicine and conscious, his body have changed. In addition, unfortunately his character also change. He is actually kind doctor but become violent and cruel person. I felt I don't want to use the medicine. 



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'