CHIRISTMAS IN PRAGUE

 Book Review:


     This book starts from a short sad story. The story leads the important true lastly and the way of writing was so interesting for me. Now I'll write three phrases that were impressive for me.

The first one is: 

Suddenly there is a noise in the night - the noise of guns. (p. 4)

This phrase appeared in the first short story. This scene means a woman who tried to escape was died. It was shocking me.

The second one is:

It was Jan! (p.13)

Carol who is a wife of Jan found him nevertheless he must in Austria. I was surprised and I thought Jan is actually a bad person when I read this sentence.

The last one is:

'Two men, but only one face,' she said quietly. (p. 27) 

I felt this situation is like doppelganger, but it's not. Jan has a twin brother. Everyone didn't know about it without his father. Gradually the first short story connected to this mystery.

     To read this book was interesting for me. This book had little words (4,720 words), so I could finish reading it about 30 minutes.

 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'