SKYJACK!

 Book Review:

      Yesterday I read "SKYJACK!". I like Oxford Bookworms series and this book is also one of the series. This book was level 3 and little difficult for me. Last week I also read level 3 of Oxford and then I felt like now, so level 3  may hard for me. However I want to grow up so I'll try these books.


     Now let me introduce about this book. Like the title, this book's main topic is about skyjack. There are many names and I confused, so if I mistook, please don't care. 

       In this book skyjack was happened soon, so I was surprised and the incident continued until latter. Hijackers required to let their brothers free. The brothers are arrested because they planed to explode to a plane by a bomb. I thought government have to do so soon because in the plane which hijackers are hijacking is almost 100 passengers. However a minister tried to talk to them and she didn't want to obey them. As a result one American man are killed by them. I have annoyed to government. If I were them, I would obey them and lastly arrest them. 


      There are few books that I disagree about the strategy or story, so I could experience rare case. If you read this, and there is another way to help passengers please tell me!



tarmac   駐機場

inspector  警部、検察官

Thank you

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'