Shirley Homes and the Cyber Thief

 Book Review:

     Today I read Shirley Homes and the Cyber Thief. I have read Shirley Homes' series before, and I like it so I chose this book. Shirley Homes is a private investigator. She is so cool, clever and interesting lady for me.

     On Friday evening a phone rang. It was from a new client. The client wanted Shirley's help because he had a problem about his business. Every time he did a quotation for a new job, but he didn't get it. 'In six months, not one new contact,' he said. 'Not one! My quotations are good. My designs are good. I'm not expensive, my prices are  good, I have good workers. Six months ago, I had lots of new business, everything was fine. And now, nothing. Why?' Shirley thought there is a cyber thief in his office and she went to there as a journalist.

     Shirley was careful, so everyone in the office trusted her. In there there are three workers Harry, Ken and Anna. I thought everyone looked friendly and don't seem do like hack. However Shirley was correct. There is a cyber thief in there. Firstly I thought Ken is strange because his shoes was Gucci and his father's car was a Porsche. Shirley was also surprised about the expensive things, but he wasn't a cyber thief. 

    When I knew the person that is a cyber thief, I was surprised and shocked. Who is the thief.. can you guess? Harry, Anna or someone else?

     If you know the mystery I recommend to read this book. If you finished reading this one, let's talk with me because I want to share my feelings or thinking. I love mystery and Shirley Homes, I want to be like her. How about you?

  

Thank you.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'