Ned Kelly; A True Story

Book Review:

    Today I read "Ned Kelly". I read an english book after a long time, so there are some parts that uneasy to understand for me. Actually I wanted to read a more easy book like picture books, but I couldn't find the rists of recording on an orange book. I thought I'm unlucky. However thanks to that I could try more longer one and I think this experience isn't waste.

     This book was true story, so I could get into the story more easily. Ned Kelly is a man's name. He killed many police men, and stole a lot of money from banks. Of course there're so bad things. However there are reasons that why Kelly did so. By reading this book I thought to know a lot of aspects of the things is important. Now we can saw many news or incidents with our phone, but I think there are few people who can think about the background or reasons. Being useful is good for many people but we may also have to be more wiser.

     If you want to know about why Kelly did many bad things, please read this book. You may feel little long, but when you started to reading this, you can finish reading soon because the story is interesting. Perhaps there are people who feel uneasy to understand at some parts like me, then I recommend to brief the person composition. I thought I have to do so, because there are many characters in this book.


Thank you.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'