TOOTH AND CLAW(Book review)

Book Review:


      This week I read "TOOTH AND CLAW(Oxford Bookworms Library)". This book had some short stories and all of them included the word "Tooth and claw". Some stories are strange and little horrible but so interesting for me. The reason why I chose this one is that I didn't read this one. I read many books of OBW, and as for the level one and two of that I read all of them. Therefore I chose this book which is level 3 and still I hadn't read. I thought OBW series is interesting and best for me. There are two reasons. Firstly there are many series which I like, so I can read it with fun. Secondly there are few difficult words. Perhaps it's not good for study but I think it's nice for extensive reading. Usually I study English words with text books or books of words so it doesn't matter whether it's a book for study or not. I'm enjoying these series as a hobby.

     If you also like this(OBW) series, I recommend "TOOTH AND CLAW". If I was 1st grade, I might this book look heavy, but it's not hard for us(2nd grade).

    Especially I like the first story of this book. The names were little complex, but the contents were simple and easy to imagine. 


(tooth=歯 claw=かぎ爪)

Thank you

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'