The class Dec 9, 2020

      Today I learned about memory. I learned about it when I was taking a 心理学入門, and I found language and memory have strong connection. I knew at least three kinds of memory. Sensory memory(ex: feel the wind, see something, smell and so on), Working memory and Long-Term memory. These memory work after when we input something. 

 Without Working memory, we couldn’t interpret a sentence or paragraph when reading or listening, because we would have forgotten the beginning before we reached the end. Without Working memory, we couldn’t reason, because we would forget key facts before we had the chance to put them all together and draw a conclusion. 

 We did pair work which need our memory. When A group’s people said the number or English phrase, B repeated it. It looks easy but the long word were so difficult. I thought how important the memory to communicate.

 “the system or systems involved in the temporary maintenance and manipulation of information” Do you know who’s word is this? 


The answer is Alan Baddeley (University of York).


That’s all thank you.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'