The class Nov 25, 2020

      Today I learned about CLT(Communicative Language Teaching). I knew the famous phrase “learning by doing” was came from CLT. There are four communicative competence. Linguistic, strategic, socio-linguistic, and discourse. From structural to communicative activities we did the speaking. A’s person spoke the phrase which was written and B did the same, but the last phrase was blank so B had to think the phrase. Then we had to think how we can speak naturally from the context. It was a little difficult but interesting for me. 

      Actually I didn’t know about CLT so firstly I couldn’t understand clearly, but gradually I could know about it. I thought CLT is important to teach the language.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'