WYATT’S HURRICANE

 

     I finished reading a book “WYATT’S HURRICANE” so I’ll explain about it. Before reading I have thought this book is about a big hurricane. However this book included the element of a war and it had made harder the situation. There were few people who hear the opinion about the weather while a war. It’s natural but so dangerous...

     In this book I found some interesting expressions so I’ll show them. “They hit the body like bullets.(p. 43)” “They” means rains. I thought to use the word “bullets”, readers easy to imagine the situation more clearly. Next is “He pushed himself deeper into the mud and covered his ears with his hands.(p. 44)” There isn’t a part which was written about the sounds of wind or thunder. However I could know it was loud thanks to the act(=covered his ears..). I thought to show the situation without any details and using only the act is interesting way of writing.

     If you are interested in this book please try it. I thought this one was little long, but there are many useful expressions and interesting.

コメント

  1. I’ll explain about it
    I’ll tell you about it

    返信削除
  2. “They hit the body like bullets.(p. 43)”
    “They hit the body like bullets." (p. 43)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'