The class Oct28, 2020

      Yesterday I learned about “ways of effective study” and I found to repeat something like writing English sentences or speaking it is so important. When I was a junior high school student, I have read my English textbook a lot of times, so I became better my speaking or writing or listening. Therefore I thought I have to start something and continue again. However if it became hard and boring, I can’t continue, so I think doing it with fun is essential point, too. 

     I could hear group member’s way of effective study and it was interesting for me.

コメント

  1. To be able to use the language is the most important goal whenever you study it. I hope you can achieve it by repetition. (Koyo)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'