San Francisco 2

     Hello, everyone. Today I’ll write about San Francisco again, but this time I’ll mention about chapter 10 (A little differently). This chapter is written about the people in San Francisco’s custom and the chapter is only 2 pages, but there were many interesting things. This part is focusing to the life of environmentally friendly like recycle or transportation. Now I’ll quote three phrases which show the custom more clearly. The first one is: The city recycles 72 per cent of things like paper, old food, and bottles, and it is the best city in the United States for this.(p. 39) I thought recycles 72 per cent is great and we also have to mimic them. Actually as for Japan the recycle percentage is only 19 and it’s so low. We don’t have to ignore this problem for ourselves. I surprised about the city is the best about recycle in the United States because United States is so big and I have thought there are many other countries which recycle the things more than the city. The second one is: The city also wants people to use ‘greener’ cars - these use electricity and they are not dirty like other cars.(p. 40) I think still Japan doesn’t developing from the point of electric cars. I saw it few times. Therefore I thought the consciousness about environmental is so high. The last one is: There are now a lot of places in the centre of San Francisco for people with these cars.(p. 40) This phrase is also about electric cars. I thought the facility is important and necessary for the action like environmentally friendly. 

     I didn’t know about the custom of San Francisco and maybe many people didn’t know about that, but it’s important thing so I thought to know about it is necessary. I think the great action about environmental needs to doing with all countries. I want a lot of countries to be like San Francisco. Some day I want to ride an electric car because it’s  small and cute! There is a picture of bicycle at page 40, riding bicycle is good for environment. It seems easy for us, to ride it is hard, but fun so I want to ride it more.

     This time I wrote about chapter 10(p.39-40), but I could learn so much about San Francisco. Therefore I thought see the chapters clearly is good for leaning. If there are time, I’ll try to the way of reading again.

Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Nice work.

    I’ll mention about chapter 10
    I’ll talk/write about chapter 10

    it’s important thing
    it’s an important thing

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'