Lorna Doone

      This week I read “Lorna Doone”. This book was interesting for me. While I was reading it, I thought the first scene isn’t necessary but after reading I found the scene has an important key. The last of this book isn’t usual happy end and it made me surprise.

     Now I’ll write about three quotes which I chose. The first one is: “When I opened my eyes again, I saw a young girl beside me.(p. 15)” This was a first met of John Ridd and Lorna Doone. The day John kissed her, but I thought it’s not realistic. The second one is: ‘I can’t wear this now, John,’ she said.(p. 25) This is a phrase of Doone’s. She got a ring with a blue stone from John. She seemed happy, but she said the phrase because she can’t get married soon. I thought the phrase is cool because if I was her, I would want to wear it all the day. The last one is: ‘You are the great John Ridd!’ said Queen Mary.(p. 56) John helped a King from a incident so he was said so. I also thought he was great and brave. Therefore I was glad to read the part.

     This book was easy to read and not take a lot of time. The story was interesting and included many elements like love, fight, friends and so on. Therefore if you want to some book, I recommend this one.

コメント

  1. The last of this book
    The end of this book

    “When I opened my eyes again, I saw a young girl beside me.(p. 15)”
    “When I opened my eyes again, I saw a young girl beside me." (p. 15)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'