THE RAILWAY CHILDREN

Book Review:


      Today I read THE RAILWAY CHILDREN. This book was published by Oxford and the level is 3. I often read level 2 of the series, so I have thought level 3 is difficult and long. However the story was interesting and I could read it smoothly.

      I will write my favorite sentences. The first one is: But Bobbie did not move from the line. This sentence shows Bobbie waved her flags from the line to stop the train. I thought it’s so dangerous, but she did and it looked brave. However I thought if I did the same thing, I would be scolded. Of course it’s just a book so I thought it was good act. Next is: Then he called them across and gave each of them a beautiful gold watch. After the waving children are given the watch. They looked happy. Through this part, I thought acting for someone is so important. The last one is: ‘Oh! my Daddy, my Daddy!’ When I read this sentence, I was surprised and became so happy because I wanted the children to meet their father again. I felt how they felt happy. I thought I have to talk with my father more.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'