Red Dog

Book Review:


      This week I read Red Dog. When I choose this book, I have thought this is happy and cute story. Of course the red dog was cute, but at last he died and it made me sad and I was about to cry. Now I’ll write about the story and the dog from three quotes.

      The first one is: He was too young, much too young, to die so suddenly. This phrase means a boy who is owner of the dog was died. Since the day the dog have started to look for him and it looked poor. The second one is: One thing was a rule which said NO DOGS, and the other thing was a caretaker who liked rules, and who did not like dogs. I thought I can’t understand about the rule, because I love dogs. Moreover the caretaker likes cats, so he allowed cats. I think it’s not fair. Actually latter of this book, a incident was happen. The last one is: And perhaps in that last sleep, after years of looking, he found John again. The man I wrote at the first phrase is John. This phrase shows the scene of the dog’s die. I felt sad but I thought I want him to happy with John at heaven.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'