The LOVE of a KING

Book Review:

      This week I read The LOVE of a KING and the book was so interesting, so please let me introduce about it. In this book a king Edward is appears. He was fall in love with a beautiful lady, but she had another husband. Her name is Wallis. Actually she is also fall in love with him and she get divorce. Edward wanted to be happy with her, and she wanted to be happy with him. However Edward was king and many other people said him “You can’t get marry with her. You must get marry with another woman who have never been married.” He was sad, but he loved her so much and he gave his crown to his brother and go to another country with her. Through reading this book, I thought Edward was cool because he elected Wallis nevertheless other people disagreed. And I also thought why others didn’t agree with him, Wallis had an affair with the king but I think we can’t stop loving with other people if we are fall in love.

      Next I’ll write about three phrases which are my favorite. The first one is: ‘I’m laughing because you didn’t lie to me. You told me the truth.’ This is the phrase of Edward’s. At the time he wasn’t king, but he become king later, so everyone obeyed his words every times. However Wallis didn’t so, and Edward thought it was interesting. When I read the phrase, I thought Edward is kind person. The second one is: My heart is with Wallis and I cannot live without the woman I love. This phrase is also Edward’s. It was told by him to the people when the day before he arrives his country. But if I were him, I couldn’t speak to the same contents because I don’t want to blame. So I feel how deeper the love. The last one is: ‘You could see real love in their eyes,’ one newspaper wrote. I was happy when I read this, because I felt their love was admitted. After their marriage, they couldn’t go back to Edward’s country and it made me sad. But I thought some have thought their love is real love and it made me happy.


have an affair with〜 :〜と不倫する

コメント

  1. I like love story. Your explanation about the story is piqued my interest in the book.
    I thout the story is similar to "Romeo and Juliet" a little :)

    返信削除
  2. if Wallis was forced to get married with her husband, i'm glad she was happy in the end.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'