Huckleberry Finn

Book Review:

     This week I read “Huckleberry Finn”. I chose this book because I like the series of Oxford Bookworms Library(OBW). I tried to read all stories of OBW2 at the PUK’s library.

     I’ll write three quotes. The first one is: They were Pop’s footprints!” When I read this sentence, I wondered why he could know about footprints. I wanted to know about the thing. The second one is:  “Suddenly, he sat up and I saw that it was Jim, Miss Watson’s slave!” I was grad when I read this phrase because they’re friends. The last one is: Tom’s leg is almost better now, and I haven’t got any more to write about. This one made me feel calm. Tom’s leg was so bad, and he couldn’t walking or running. However the scene changed and it’s good for and Jim.

     If you want to try the series of OBW, please try this book. I think it was easy to read and maybe everyone can read this smoothly.

コメント

  1. I like OBW, too! Yeah! We are twins! I have heard the name of this book. But, I have never read this book. So, I want to try it. I want to meet you. If we meet next time, lets dance "Zudon".


    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'