DEAD MAN’S ISLAND

Book Review:

     This week I read DEAD MAN’S ISLAND. I chose this book, because the title looked so interesting. I thought the book is horror, but actually it’s not horror. So if you don’t like horror stories, you can try this.

     Now I’ll write three quotes that were impressive. The first one is: ‘This is my daughter, Carol,’  I think everyone think this phrase doesn’t look interesting. This one isn’t important, but when I read this phrase I was surprised. Because I have thought Carol is a boy, not girl. I couldn’t find she is girl because this book was written from her point of view and using “I” or “my” so often. Therefore the phrase made me surprised. The second one is: “He came quickly up to me and said, ‘Give me your camera.’” This phrase shows Carol took a man(Mr Ross) with camera. When I read this phrase firstly, I thought why she can’t take him(Mr Ross). I felt strange. However after reading this book, I was able to understand  the acting of him. The last one is: “But I know there’s a ‘dead man’ living there.” This phrase is the last sentence. I want to talk about the mystery to everyone but if you read this book, you’ll find the mystery more excitingly. So I didn’t tell about it and recommend this book. I thought this one’s story was so interesting. Someday I want to write interesting stories like this.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'