ANNE of GREEN GABLES

Book Review:

      This week I read ANNE of GREEN GABLES. As for me I like to read Oxford series, so I chose this book. Let me introduce about this book. A girl Anne hadn’t parents and poor. But after that she went to another house which have man and woman. They’re brother. They want a boy who helps their farm. And they have thought the child is a boy but the child who came to their house was a girl. A woman Marilla tried to refuse her but a Matthew said to her “She needs is,” and they decided to keep her.

      I’ll write about three impressive quotes. The first one is: ‘Marilla, do you think I’ll find a best friend in Avonlea? Someone who really understands me and knows all my secrets. I’ve always wanted a friend like that.’ This is a phrase of Anne’s. When I read this scene, I thought she must have experienced so lonely times in her life. And I hoped she could get best friend. The second one is: ‘I bought a bottle of something special from a man who came to the door.’ The man is a bad man and after that Anne’s hair become green not black(he said to her your hair become black). When I read this phrase I thought it looks like “Snow White”. Anne had been bothering about her hair color because it was red. So she wants her hair color to black but he betrayed it and I thought I don’t like him. The last one is: ‘Are we going to be friends now?’ This is a phrase of Gilbert. He is so handsome and kind but Anne and he isn’t good and they couldn’t be friends. But thanks to the phrase, they can be friends and it was happy for me.

      This book has 5860 words, and 41pages. But I could read this smoothly because of there are few difficult words.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'