The Last of the Mohicans

Book Review:

      Today I read The Last of the Mohicans. The level was MMR2+ and 6514words. I read it about an hour.  Now I’ll write three quotes that were impressive for me. The first one is “He threw his knife at Alice.(p.26)” Magua(who is a man) said to Alice “You will be my wife.” suddenly because  Alice’s father and he were enemy for each other from the point of national problem and the father tied him. So Magua thought I’ll get Alice as a wife. But of course Alice didn’t want to his wife, and refused. Then he threw his knife. When I read this scene I was surprised the frightening of him and her courage. The second one is Duncan saw a bear following them.(p.45) Suddenly the word “bear” was appear but in this scene bear isn’t afraid. Duncan was a Indian and they like bears. This page have a picture and the bear was cute. Through continue to read the bear was important, but when I was reading these part I just felt I want to be like friends with the peaceful bear. The last one is “He stabbed her with his knife and killed her.(p.59) This phrase is alike with the first one. This “He” was Magua and “her” was Alice. I have thought Alice will be happy at the last, so the phrase was shocking for me. I want her to be happy woman. But I thought she was cool because she made her thought consistent. I’m indecision, so I thought I want to be a woman like her.


  This book was little difficult for me because characters were many. If I had more time, I wanted to write down the name of characters. So if you read this book, I’ll recommend the way of reading. I thought I have to read books which have many characters. Maybe it’s not difficult in Japanese but little difficult in English and I confused sometimes. However this book was interesting as for the contents, so I recommend this.


Indecision 優柔不断な

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'