Self-Introduction



Hello. My name is Mai Yatabe. I’m 19years old and I have played tennis about 6years since I was in junior high school. I like dogs especially I love shih tzu(one of the kind of dogs). Do you know the dogs? It’s so friendly and cute. In the future I want to have it. 
In addition I like Japanese idols. My favorite group is SixTONES. It consist of individual six members. As for me I like Taiga Kyomoto the best because he is good at singing and cute. Everyone can see the group on YouTube, so I want many people to see it and find their goodness.
I have two goals this year.
First one is to pass the Eiken Grade Pre-1. So I have to study English a lot. 
The second one is to read a lot of books not only English ones but also Japanese ones. Through the experience I want to get many ways to think. Actually I love mystery stories, so if someone knows interesting the books, please tell me. 
Thank you.

コメント

  1. Hi Mai. I like dogs but don't like big dogs. When I visited one of my friends in Florida, the U.S. one time, he's got 3 Siberian husky dogs in the house. They had beautiful blue eyes. But they are huge. When they stand up, their heights were about the same as my height. When I first met them, they were very eager to meet me licking and sniffing. It's a good memory now. (MY)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'