On the EDGE


Book Review:

 

ON the EDGE (2000)

 

      This week I read is ON the EDGE. According to this book, it was thriller & adventure book but I thought it include the aspect of mystery. And this book made my hurt’s beating fast. Now I write three quotes from this book and discuss about them. The first one is: Suddenly there was an arm round his neck and a hand over his face. (p.2) This sentence is the part of starting everything. When he went home, after hard running he was done. It made me frightened. Second one is: In that second, while Jinny was talking, the boy stared straight at her and made the shape of a word with his mouth. Help. (p.34) Close to him there were people who have guns but he did so. If I were him, I couldn’t done like him. So I thought he is brave. The last one is: ‘I’m ready ,’ he said, and began to run away from Hank, along the ridge towards the Castle Rock.(p.55) Through this scene I thought real family is the most best for us and can’t change it. He confused about his own ‘who I am’ and ‘which is my real family’ but he could know all things lastly. So I was happy.

 

      I recommend this book for everyone. There are two reasons. First is this book is interesting and easy to read. There are few difficult words, so you don’t have to check the words often. Second one is this made us think about family love. I like mystery and haven’t meet book which tell us about family love. However through this book I thought to think about it is important and good for us.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'