KIDNAPPED


 

Book Review:

 

KIDNAPPED (2000)

 

      This week I read KIDNAPPED. In this book stage was almost near the sea or on the ship. My evaluation to this book is 5 and so-so. I write three quotes from this book and will discuss about them. The first one is: But my heart was beating with excitement as I walked down the road, because in my hand I carried the letter that my father had given me just before he died.(p. 02) This sentence made me exciting because I didn’t know about the new place. I hoped he can spend calm on the place. Second one is: ‘Shuan’s killed him at last!’(p.16) When I read this sentence, I was surprised. This ‘him’ means Ransome who is a boy on the ship. Ransome made Shuan angry often because he make some mistakes. But I have thought Shuan likes Ransome, so I was surprised and felt frightened. The last one is: When I saw how much he loved me, I was no longer angry, only sick, and sorry.(p.45) ‘I’ means David and ‘he’ means Alan. Through this part I thought to lost friend ship because of quarrel is sad and bad. And I felt I don’t want to be so.

 

      There are some complex and uneasy to understand parts on this book. But I thought interesting and good for extensive. So if you have free and want to read a book please try this.

According this book, this is thriller & adventure. But I thought not so thriller and there are few of cruel scene.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'