CHEMICAL SECRET


 
Book Review:
 
CHEMICAL SECRET(2000)
 
      This week I read is CHEMICAL SECRET. According to this book it is thriller and adventure story. I like this book because through it I thought nature is so important. In addition there are few difficult words and interesting the content so easy to read. Now I write three quotes of this book and will discuss about them. The first one is: He had never seen her look so happy.(p. 37) “He” is Mr. Duncan and “her” is his daughter. Duncan don’t want her to marry. But at last he agreed it and after wedding ceremony he saw the scene(=the phrase). This phrase made me happy. Second one is:Baby rats with no eyes, no ears, six legs! Oh John! John! What have you done?’(p. 19) It made me surprise and frightened. But through this experiment they understood the sewage is how dangerous. The last one is: And this time, he was sure, she took a breath by herself, afterwards.(p. 46) Duncan’s daughter Christine drowned the liver and was in danger. However thanks to her husband’s help she rescued. I don’t want her to die, so I was happy.
 
      I recommend this book for everyone. But there are some points which I want to argue, so I write these. After read this book please read. Firstly I don’t think Duncan is bad. Because he said to Wilson to quit to flow the sewage, but he didn’t so and took care of only his work. So I think Wilson is the worst man. Of course Duncan is also bad because he couldn’t convince him. Secondly I wanted to know about Christine’s baby. The baby is healthy or has disease. If I’m an author I must write the answer. But I think this book is so interesting and I like it.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'