Tales of Horror


Book Review:

 

Tales of Horror

 

      This week I read is Tales of Horror. This book consist of three short stories, but all of them were so scary and made me frightened. Now I will write down three quotes and will discuss. The first one is: Malcom looked at the high-backed chair by the fire.(p. 12) This is the phrase of first story and it appeared a lot of rats. Malcom didn’t take care of them but when he found the biggest rat surprised and frightened. If I was him, I was surprised, too maybe. Second one is: The stone fell and hit the kitten.(p. 28) Because of it, the kitten was dead. They wanted to play with them but unfortunately killed it. This scene made me sad. And I thought the mother of it was so poor. The last one is: ‘The Devil took you. And the Devil brought you back.’(p. 58) This is the last story’s phrase. Abel is going to marry with a woman but Eric liked her, too. So Eric abandoned him when Abel was drowned. However the day of wedding of the woman her and Eric, Abel’s cadaver washed up on a shore and she found it. Then he thought the phrase.

 

      I recommend everyone to read this book, but I think people who don’t like horror shouldn’t read. Because this is so horror and sometimes appear grotesque expressions. I frightened when reading this book but it was interesting. So if someone have time, please read this book.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'