LOVE STORY


Book Review:

 

LOVE STORY(2000)

 

      This week I read is LOVE STORY. This is written by ERICH SEGAL. This book’s level is 3. As for me there are some uneasy parts to understand because I confused of people’s name. But this book was interesting. Now I wrote down three quotes and will discuss. The first one is: ‘I love you very much, Oliver.’(p.19) This is the phrase of Jenny’s. Firstly Jenny was thinking Oliver is nagging. But through a lot of time with Oliver she started to fall in love with him gradually. This phrase made me happy and exciting. Second one is: I had decided not to tell anyone about my troubles.(p.44) This troubles means Jenny’s blood disease. When Oliver was told about this from doctor, he was so sad. However he decided not to tell it and show sad face. I thought he is kind and strong. The last one is: My father put his arms round me, and I cried.(p.55) My father means Oliver’s father. He was at daggers drawn with his father. When Jenny died, Oliver tried to don’t cry. But his father came here and gave comfort to him. Then Oliver cried and I was about to cry.

 

I want to recommend this book for everyone. There are two reasons. First, this book contain a lot of elements. For example Love with lover and family and thinking of poverty and wealth’s difference and so on. Second, This book is easy to reading. There was some uneasy parts for me, but words are not so difficult. If everyone want to read warm-hearted story, please read this book.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'