Sara Says No!

Book Review:
 
 
Sara Says No! by Norman Whitney(2008)











This week I read Sara Says No! This book is a fantasy story. I liked this story among I read this week, because there are many colorful pictures, and easy to read. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is:
“You must sell the correct weight.”(p. 7)
This phrase was told by Sara, and this part implies Sara is honest girl and her father isn’t. I thought Sara is kind. Second one is:
“What is happening?”(p. 15)
I like this phrase, because Sara’s father upsets. Sara wishes miracle, so next day when her father touch fruits, it goes bad. Therefore everyone buy fruits from Sara. The last one is:
He is very happy!(p. 16)
Sara’s father was taken his work from Sara. So he stays at home, and cleans the house. I thought it’s bad for him, but he looks like fun. I didn’t like Sara’s father. However I was grad the ending. Maybe I wanted to everyone happy and peaceful.

 


      I want to recommend this book everyone. There are two reasons. First we can learn cheating is bad. I think maybe everyone who read this book think I don’t want to a person like Sara’s father. Second this book is thin. Therefore we can read it soon. Especially I want to recommend this book people who don’t have much time.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'