Deep Trouble



Book Review:

      This week I read Deep Trouble. First I thought this story is about flood, but it’s not. Amy and Matt rode a ship because they want to play. However it was drug trafficker’s boat. Lastly thanks to their friends they could escape there. Now I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is:
But before Matt could stop it, a man’s voice came out of the night.(p.8)
When I read this first I was surprised. So I like this expression. Second one is:
There are some packages down there - twenty of them.(p.15)
Packages means drugs. I thought without the word showing a meaning is interesting. I want to use the expression someday. The last one is:
‘I’m going to study. We have an exam tomorrow, remember?’(p.37)
It was Matt’s words. He was said it by his friends before. But through a dangerous journey he thought boring is good.





                I want to recommend this book. There are two reasons. First, there are many interesting expressions. I think to know them is important. Second, there are pictures. So we can read this book more easily. Moreover the pictures are beautiful. I want to read books like this again.


       

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'