Stories of Princes&Princesses

The moles dug all night. They dug all of the next day too. By the following evening, they'd built a tunnel.


This book consist of a few stories. So I introduce about the story which I like. The story's name is "The smelly prince". There was a rudest, dirtiest, smelliest prince in the country. He's name is Percy. He lived all alone in his dirty old castle. He was a very lonely prince, until one day, he had an idea. He would capture a princess and marry her. And he captured her. But she had already agreed to marry someone else - a clean prince named Harry. Harry wanted to rescue her to Percy’s castle, but he couldn’t. Because the castle was enclosed a stream. At the time moles came and said “We’ll help you.” And they did working which showed the top of this review. Thanks to them Harry could help the princess.

After reading this book I thought Harry and moles are so cool. Especially moles are mast have suffered, but they done it. I thought I want to be a person who can help others if I was so hard.

Size of this book’s words are big and easy to reading, but total numbers of this book are 1702 so I think this book is good for reading.


Vocabulary

mole  モグラ
clumsy ぎこちない、下手な
beggar  物乞い
giggle  くすくす笑う
creep  ゆっくり動く



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'