San Francisco

Thousands of travellers arrived by ship from Europe, China, and Australia too. They were called the Forty-niners―because many of them came to California in 1849.



First I read this phrase I remembered a word, which is "Sanfrancisco Forty-niners". I saw the word textbook of junior high school. When I was junior high school I loved reading English, and I read textbook many times so I can remember the word . "Sanfrancisco Forty-niners" was a team name of baseball team maybe. But I think the word rerate to the story of this book's.


Through reading this book I could learn many things about San Francisco. For exemple history, weather and buildings. I thought someday I want to go there. And I want to take some pictures about a lot of historical places and famous hills.


Many people know SanFrancisco, but I think there are many people who don't know about the history and geographical features especially teen-agers like me. So I want many teen-agers to read this book. It make you smarter than other people maybe.


There are many words, but all of them good for learning.




Vocabulary


fog  霧
pacific ocean  太平洋

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'