My week





Two days ago was the festival of the weaver(tanabata), but I didn't nothing. But yesterday my friend gave me " a tanabata jelly". It has two colors skyblue and white. They were so beautiful. I was so happy, and the taste was also good. She is good at cooking, so I thought I want to be a woman like her.




Yesterfay I was so sleepy when I was free time. So I drank monster which is a energy drink. It was my first time of drinking it. First I was little horrible, but thanks to the drink I felt refreshed. I drank green package of it. As for my frinds red package's are more delicious than green's. So I want to drink red package of it next. However yesterday night I couldn't sleep soon. I thought to think how to use it is important.


Now I'm studying words of hangul because this thursday is a test of it. I'll study hard today's night, too. To learn Korean is difficult for me, but it's so fun. Someday I want to go to Korea. There are many friends who went to there. So I think to go to abroad is not hard.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'