Impression of LLC










I went to LLC, I went there to apply TOEIC before. But then I didn't understand the system of LLC. So I learned many things about there. I saw the book which named "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland". It wasn't just a book and there are a lot of mechanism of it. For example picture stand up like there are in real world. And we can make moving them. There are so cute! The book has many words of English, too, so I thought the book good for reading.






 In addition I also saw some DVDs with my friends. There are many DVDs not only documents but also love comedy and horror. I thought If I have some time I want to see there.




Ms.Kinoshita and Ms.Sawada look like kind, so I thought I want to talk to there someday.
I knowed we can borrow books at LLC so I thought if I found good books I want to borrow them, and read them with my little brother.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'