The City Mouse and the Country Mouse



"No matter where I roam, there is no place like home," he said
.




There are 2 mice the book. One is city mouse and the other is country mouse,there are good friends.
And the phrase means my home is the best to spend time, I think.


When city mouse came country to meet country mouse, he felt boring for corns.Because he eat cheese, meet, and pie in his house everyday. So he brought idea to country mouse to go to his home.And they went to city mouse's home,but there are some cats. Country mouse was so surprised. At the end of this book he(country mise)thought my home is the best. I think the phrase (top of this blog) show the situation.


I like city better than country,and I want to live city like Tokyo in the future.But through reading this book I find country also has good points,and I may become the country mouse.


Vocabulary



mice=plural type of mouse








コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'