My week





Last saturday I took an exam of  TOEIC. As for me it was first TOEIC, so I little nervoused. Un fortunately I forgotted to bring a wrist watch. So I could't understand what time is it now and I could't answer all questions. If I try it again I'll bring it certainly. And I want to answer all of questions.




Last sunday I played with my mother with badminton. I played it for the first time in a while. It blew little wind, but I was fun. And then my little brother had played with his friend.




Two days ago was "Fathe's day' so I gave my father slippers and socks with my little brother. Because father's slippers of my house was type of winter. Now he is using the slippers in my house. I tought I want to give him some present the day of next year.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'