BRAINSTORM



"Now there are over 2,000 bots... and now 2,500! The bots are copying themselves! What do we do?"





The story of this book changes through this phrase. Bots means nanobots and it's very small robots.We can't see it with our eyes. I read this book twice because we can enjoy a lot of endings to read many times.


After reading this book I felt this book is interesting. Because if I read another page, I arrive bad end. I felt the author of this book is cheat. However it was not only just bad end but also we can imagine the continuing of the end. I"ll recommend people who read this book you have to read this book many times. First you may feel thick about this book, but actually easy to read. Because there are little difficult words. The day which I forget about this story, I want to read again.








Vocaburaly


activate  作動させる
operation 手術



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD

'Who, Sir? Me, Sir?'